Monday, May 16, 2011

BDT twisted oak guestbook featured in California wedding on SMP

via: Style Me Pretty

California Wedding by Heather Elizabeth Photography

This Northern California wedding by Heather Elizabeth Photography is a gold mine of inspiration, folks!  Where do I even begin?  The sweet doily place settings?  The kraft paper-covered tables?  The scrumptious candy cupboard?  The adorable flower girls?  It is all so perfect and pretty that I don’t even know where to start.  You will certainly need to set aside some time to spend in the full gallery because there are just too many little DIY details that should not be overlooked.  On that note, click here to see even more!
Bleu de Toi handmade fingerprint guestbook tree
California Wedding III
California Wedding IV
California Wedding II
California Wedding V
California Wedding IX
From Heather Elizabeth Photography… From the second I received Marisa and Anthony’s beautiful handmade Save the Date’s in the mail shortly after they booked me as their wedding photographer, I knew that this would  be one of those weddings I would always remember. I thought I was going to love it for all the details. For the beautiful location. For the gorgeous couple. It turned out to be so much more than that.
This wedding truly filled me with happiness to photograph it. It fills me with happiness to process the photos. I get to relive it by sharing it here now.   From the flower girls that played limbo in their sweet little dresses, to the special kids table at the reception decorated by Marisa (being a kindergarten teacher, she was an expert on what would make kids have fun), to the beautiful song sung by Anthony and Marisa’s friend who performed the ceremony. So many sweet handmade details that I could fill a whole blog with. The handmade candy and cupcake cupboards.  This wedding was a labor of love from all the family in celebration of Anthony and Marisa.
Thank you so much to Anthony and Marisa for trusting me with such an occasion. Events like this remind me how much I love what I do. You are so beautiful, inside and out.
Wedding Photography: Heather Elizabeth Photography / Wedding Venue: Oak Farm Vineyards / Catering: Kinder’s / Couches & Photo Booth: Party Pals / Tent & Dance Floor: Classic Party Rentals / Floral Design: Angel’s Petals / Window Frames: Urban Ore / Cupcakes: Wilma Lott Catering / Wood Signs, Table Cloths, Candy Cupboard, Pillows, Programs & Name Cards – DIY, The Bride & Groom + Family of the Bride & Groom / Wedding Dress: Watters & Watters (Torrean) / Bride’s Head Piece: Mother of the Bride / Bridesmaid Dresses: Bill Levkoff (Style 378) / Groom’s Attire: Calvin Klein via Men’s Wearhouse / Hanger: Lila Frances / Wedding Tree Guest Book: Blue de Toi

No comments:

Post a Comment